Sunday, June 14, 2009

Contact Us, Andoyo


My name is Andoyo. I am student in Wellington, New Zealand. I was born in Blora, 22 February 1983. Blora is small town in Central Java, it is about 125 kilometers from Semarang. Eflita Meiyetriani is my lovely wife. Now we live in Wellington, the capital city of New Zealand.

I like New Zealand because this country has beautiful places, clear country and nice people every where. This is a combination of farmland and vast wilderness, modern city and old building, and delicious food we can find everywhere.

I also interested in information technology, programming and computer.

You would able to contact my self by email, please send the email or contact us at:

4/19 Drummond Street
Mount Cook Wellington
New Zealand 6021
Email: andoyoandoyo@gmail.com.

0 komentar:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP